Offical site of Theintercooler Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Offical site of Theintercooler Games

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:15 am
Latest topics
» Huh????!???
Its too quiet... EmptyThu Nov 15, 2018 11:49 am by BobBarker

» Long time no see HOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Its too quiet... EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 2:25 pm by Admin

» The Intercooler Games Fundraiser
Its too quiet... EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 6:51 pm by Admin

» Welcome to the site
Its too quiet... EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 1:21 am by Admin

» Mac and Linux support
Its too quiet... EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 10:01 pm by Admin

» RIP Faxion
Its too quiet... EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 11:40 pm by JessicaDawn

» Brain challenge invite
Its too quiet... EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 6:33 pm by SirenMel

» Its too quiet...
Its too quiet... EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 10:11 pm by Gorefists

» London riots
Its too quiet... EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 7:43 pm by Smashbros

You are not connected. Please login or register

Its too quiet...

+2
EvilMistress
Admin
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Its too quiet... Empty Its too quiet... Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:55 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

It seems recently that the gaming and activty in general has seems to slow to a crawl. We are thinking of starting a contest any ideas on what we could do for one?

Ed

Last edited by Admin on Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://timewastedtuesday.net

2Its too quiet... Empty Re: Its too quiet... Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:48 am

EvilMistress

*chuckles* guess all us loudmouths have been too busy lately to raise a fuss on here Razz

Hmmm, contest ideas. Well, most creative fan story, most creative pic (game related), most creative idea for a new game, Q&A where you pose a seemingly impossible question and best answer wins, submit a t-shirt design for TwT, best design wins, etc. Those are just a few right off the top of my head. I'll come up with more later.

3Its too quiet... Empty Re: Its too quiet... Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:30 pm

SirenMel

SirenMel

you spelled quiet wrong.

4Its too quiet... Empty Re: Its too quiet... Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:13 pm

EvilMistress

Did everyone fall off the map? LOL

5Its too quiet... Empty Re: Its too quiet... Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:05 pm

SirenMel

SirenMel

Faxion is closing so... :/

6Its too quiet... Empty Re: Its too quiet... Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:51 am

EvilMistress

Me and Gore just started Warhammer, it's F2P, so everyone could join if they want. We're just having a good time with it.

7Its too quiet... Empty Re: Its too quiet... Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:19 am

Smashbros

Smashbros

im gonna give Forsaken World a try later on when i get a chance. it looks alright

8Its too quiet... Empty Re: Its too quiet... Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:32 pm

EvilMistress

I have to admit, I made a mistake about Warhammer when we were first considering it. The way that it read it sounded like you could only group with the same kinds of characters (ie: orcs with orcs, elves with elves, etc.) However, we have since learned that is untrue. You have a good side and a bad side and that's how they group up. So, of course, Gore and I are on the bad side LOL. I'm playing a dark elf and he has a dark elf and an orc or two. I like the fact that you get 9 character slots, so you can try them all out. So far it's been more fun than Vindictus, which got repetitive really fast.

9Its too quiet... Empty Re: Its too quiet... Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:39 am

thatperson

whats the link for warhammer when i googled warhammer online all i got was a p2p game with an f2p that was like the Ns on nodiatis with no free upgrade posibilities

10Its too quiet... Empty Re: Its too quiet... Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:10 am

EvilMistress

yeah when I first tried to get warhammer I wound up at a free something or other site too. But I just went to www.warhammeronline.com and was able to go to the download section and get the game. It's free, but has aspects that you need to pay for, typical stuff really. But you can quest and kill and what not for free. I haven't gotten to the pvp section yet, so I'm not sure how that's gonna work out. I know there are some restricted sections for freebies, but I'm not sure about those yet either. I'm only level 6, so I haven't gotten very far.

I'm playing a dark elf healer which is totally kicking ass. Can't believe how strong these characters are to start out. Not the typical healer kind of thing. Healers are dual wielding from the get go too. I'm currently carrying 2 swords and have gotten some damned good skills already, I can only imagine what this character is going to be like as I level. I will post more info as I get to play (which hasn't been much).

11Its too quiet... Empty Re: Its too quiet... Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:10 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

EvilMistress wrote:yeah when I first tried to get warhammer I wound up at a free something or other site too. But I just went to www.warhammeronline.com and was able to go to the download section and get the game. It's free, but has aspects that you need to pay for, typical stuff really. But you can quest and kill and what not for free. I haven't gotten to the pvp section yet, so I'm not sure how that's gonna work out. I know there are some restricted sections for freebies, but I'm not sure about those yet either. I'm only level 6, so I haven't gotten very far.

I'm playing a dark elf healer which is totally kicking ass. Can't believe how strong these characters are to start out. Not the typical healer kind of thing. Healers are dual wielding from the get go too. I'm currently carrying 2 swords and have gotten some damned good skills already, I can only imagine what this character is going to be like as I level. I will post more info as I get to play (which hasn't been much).

what server?

http://timewastedtuesday.net

12Its too quiet... Empty Re: Its too quiet... Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:11 pm

Gorefists

Gorefists

Badlands is the server we are in, and playing Dark Eldars. I also have a Chaos character.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum