Offical site of Theintercooler Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Offical site of Theintercooler Games

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:15 am
Latest topics
» Huh????!???
Long time no see HOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Nov 15, 2018 11:49 am by BobBarker

» Long time no see HOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Long time no see HOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 2:25 pm by Admin

» The Intercooler Games Fundraiser
Long time no see HOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 6:51 pm by Admin

» Welcome to the site
Long time no see HOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 1:21 am by Admin

» Mac and Linux support
Long time no see HOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 10:01 pm by Admin

» RIP Faxion
Long time no see HOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 11:40 pm by JessicaDawn

» Brain challenge invite
Long time no see HOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 6:33 pm by SirenMel

» Its too quiet...
Long time no see HOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 10:11 pm by Gorefists

» London riots
Long time no see HOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 7:43 pm by Smashbros

You are not connected. Please login or register

Long time no see HOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Azazael

Azazael

So if im looking at this latest topic bar correctly its been about a year since i have herd from you guys. It has been way to long and we need to find a game HoA can once again thrive in. Atm im getting back to my roots with single player rpgs, but i miss chilling with a guild.

I've been keeping my eye on The Repopulation, The secret world (probs not... dont want to pay for it), and Otherland. Repop and Otherland aren't out yet but seem like they have potential. So, Check em' out and tell me wat ya think, or throw out some more possible ventures.

~Azazael~

Admin

Admin
Admin

Azazael wrote: So if im looking at this latest topic bar correctly its been about a year since i have herd from you guys. It has been way to long and we need to find a game HoA can once again thrive in. Atm im getting back to my roots with single player rpgs, but i miss chilling with a guild.

I've been keeping my eye on The Repopulation, The secret world (probs not... dont want to pay for it), and Otherland. Repop and Otherland aren't out yet but seem like they have potential. So, Check em' out and tell me wat ya think, or throw out some more possible ventures.

~Azazael~

Hey!

Noone posts here anymore as you can see. Come check out my site I just finished my FPS Revelade Revolution.

I am now working on my mmorpg Broken Shield. My site is Theintercoolergames.com

Ed

http://timewastedtuesday.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum