Offical site of Theintercooler Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Offical site of Theintercooler Games

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:15 am
Latest topics
» Huh????!???
Ideas for a new game to go to for HoA members EmptyThu Nov 15, 2018 11:49 am by BobBarker

» Long time no see HOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ideas for a new game to go to for HoA members EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 2:25 pm by Admin

» The Intercooler Games Fundraiser
Ideas for a new game to go to for HoA members EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 6:51 pm by Admin

» Welcome to the site
Ideas for a new game to go to for HoA members EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 1:21 am by Admin

» Mac and Linux support
Ideas for a new game to go to for HoA members EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 10:01 pm by Admin

» RIP Faxion
Ideas for a new game to go to for HoA members EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 11:40 pm by JessicaDawn

» Brain challenge invite
Ideas for a new game to go to for HoA members EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 6:33 pm by SirenMel

» Its too quiet...
Ideas for a new game to go to for HoA members EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 10:11 pm by Gorefists

» London riots
Ideas for a new game to go to for HoA members EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 7:43 pm by Smashbros

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ideas for a new game to go to for HoA members

+3
EvilMistress
Admin
Gorefists
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Gorefists

Gorefists

Tera Online MMO (Beta)
Yes that is right a brand new beta game that is already in full game mode in asia, but, is being redone for the western public.

TERA Review
Character Classes in action
Customizing characters
and yes PvP

What do you all thing? Is this our new game worthy?

http://www.tera-online.com/

Anyone else have ideas? This game is amazing looking, what do you all think?

EDIT: Seems the game is not out for the US atm. Slated for September.

Admin

Admin
Admin

http://www.mmoreviews.com/forsaken-world/

I heard Forsaken World is a really cool f2p.

Lots of different classes

Check it out

Ed

http://timewastedtuesday.net

Gorefists

Gorefists

Looks interesting Ed, going to try it out. Thanks.
Having issues DLing it. Get's about 80% then stops.

EvilMistress

For those who would like to know, currently we are trying out Gates of Andaron. We have signed up for the Beta of Tera and are awaiting a response to see if we will be accepted into the closed beta.

Our problem right now is there aren't too many PvP games that are worth a damn, but we are trying to find something until Tera releases in September.

Smashbros

Smashbros

cant figure out wtf to sign up for the beta for tera. buuut anyways, it isnt free to play. and takes 35-70gig for installation.

soo im gonna pass on it for now lol.

EvilMistress

The Beta is free, hence why we're interested. I'm currently at work so I can't pull anything up about it, but I will have Gore post the Beta sign up for it when he gets back to the house.

thatperson

what side am i supposed to start on on gates of andaron? i made a character named thisperson im not sure if i picked right side or not ...i picked top one idr name

EvilMistress

I know that Gore and Anomo both picked Nightwalkers if that helps. I was still DLing it when I left this morning, so I'm not sure what side I'll be on, but that should get you started.

thatperson

lol i picked nightwalker too Razz but the concept is same as many MMOs and theres 2 factions idk which faction we are gonna be on

EvilMistress

I haven't had a chance to really go through it yet, so I couldn't tell you. If Anomo shows up I'm sure he can tell you. Gore is busy working on a painting today, so won't be around until later. Sorry i can't be much help Sad

thatperson

oh well...im prolly gonna make a new character anyway ill just ask when i get the chance i have it dled and installed i played a bit and so far it looks like a great game even tho the combat seems a bit buggy that may just be my lappy

EvilMistress

Yeah I had DLed a few months ago and played just a bit to get to Level 2, but since I didn't have anyone to play with, I quit and removed it. So I'm starting all over again LOL.

thatperson

you shoulda told me i woulda played with you Razz

EvilMistress

LOL well I was just checking it out ya know, didn't know if I was gonna stick around or not Razz

Forgottenfury

Forgottenfury

ya i just downloaded and stuff.. let me know when a faction is picked please? i picked one and i didnt even think about it..

EvilMistress

Not a problem, I will make sure it's posted later tonight when I get home from work.

EvilMistress

Ok, I have to ask honestly, how much of an issue is pay to play for everyone? If it's a huge issue across the board, we can definitely find a free game for everyone to join. I ask only because Tera will eventually be a pay to play, and we're definitely interested in it, but we want everyone to be able to participate as well.

Aidith

Aidith

p2p > f2p without a doubt

thatperson

you already know my stance on that az Razz (with what ~5k dropped on nod alone lol)

EvilMistress

LOL yes I know PK Razz

But I wanted to check with everyone. If pay to play is going to be too much for some, we'll just continue to spread the HoA menace across games until we are recognized for our fierceness everywhere! MUAHAHAHAHAHAH *cough* ahem, scuse me.

Gorefists

Gorefists

Posted a bunch of stuff on the game as far as signing up to the beta, character races, and classes. Hopefully their wont be a issue with most of us signing up and playing this game.

thatperson

i still need the info for GoA >_< what faction are we on i wana know before i start playing too much and get too high level i like the game from what ive seen...or have we abandoned that game and just going to wait til tera comes out?

EvilMistress

No we haven't abandoned it. Last night, neither Gore or I was in condition to game, so we didn't get to check. And then this morning they had some kind of update thing going, so Gore couldn't get on. I'm going to check tonight to see what the deal is, and then post so everyone knows.

EvilMistress

Ok, so I finally found what we were looking at for factions. Gore chose Valorian as his faction. However, I'm not sure what Anomo chose as he has the highest character at this point. However, I will be choosing Valorian tonight.

thatperson

>_< damnit ofc i picked derion ok will be making new character and account

ok have a new archer named thisperson i should be on tonight if yall get on try to track me down Razz

Last edited by thatperson on Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum