Offical site of Theintercooler Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Offical site of Theintercooler Games

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:15 am
Latest topics
» Huh????!???
Ideas for a new game to go to for HoA members - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2018 11:49 am by BobBarker

» Long time no see HOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ideas for a new game to go to for HoA members - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 2:25 pm by Admin

» The Intercooler Games Fundraiser
Ideas for a new game to go to for HoA members - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 6:51 pm by Admin

» Welcome to the site
Ideas for a new game to go to for HoA members - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 1:21 am by Admin

» Mac and Linux support
Ideas for a new game to go to for HoA members - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 10:01 pm by Admin

» RIP Faxion
Ideas for a new game to go to for HoA members - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 11:40 pm by JessicaDawn

» Brain challenge invite
Ideas for a new game to go to for HoA members - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 6:33 pm by SirenMel

» Its too quiet...
Ideas for a new game to go to for HoA members - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 10:11 pm by Gorefists

» London riots
Ideas for a new game to go to for HoA members - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 7:43 pm by Smashbros

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ideas for a new game to go to for HoA members

+3
EvilMistress
Admin
Gorefists
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Gorefists

Gorefists

Valorian is the faction I chose, I'm not sure if their is a big difference however. Seems one is based for melee types and the other is caster.

I have restarted things and am playing atm a character of the catlike race, with the warrior class.

thatperson

are you online atm? i also have the feline race as they specialize in martial combat so seemed thats where archery fit in

EvilMistress

I have the forum up at work, but that's all I can access from here. I spoke to Gore and found out where we needed to go in GOA.

Aidith

Aidith

EvilMistress wrote:I have the forum up at work, but that's all I can access from here. I spoke to Gore and found out where we needed to go in GOA.

She's at work but not actually doing a whole lot of work Razz

EvilMistress

What are you spying on me now? *looks around* I would have you know that I'm doing quite a bit of work, not that you would know Razz

Aidith

Aidith

Dont believe you xD

EvilMistress

Good thing my paycheck does not rely on your belief then hmm? Razz

Forgottenfury

Forgottenfury

hey im gettin on GoA if anyone else is on lemme know.. im still tryin to get the hang of this lolol

Smashbros

Smashbros

for me, i cant pay to play. yeah ill find a way to pay for a game i like, but i wont play a game that forces me to pay. as is, i struggle to even find a way to pay for a game some times lol.

and considering we are saving for a wedding or holiday atm, i dont have much spare cash lol

EvilMistress

I knew you had some issues with the pay to play Muffin, it's all good, that's why we have a free game and a pay game that we can all be a part of. And yes, we will be splitting our time so that everyone can have parties to game with.

Forgottenfury

Forgottenfury

alright i just made an archer named forgottenfury .. if ur on post here or fine me in game! Wink

Very Happy

EvilMistress

Gore is in game, under Gorefists obviously lol. Anomo is in game as well. We're all in the chat room at this time if you want to join.

EvilMistress

Fury, get on teamspeak, others are there now, Gore said he would get you set up.

Forgottenfury

Forgottenfury

ok ill have to set it up.. because idk how haha oh well

Forgottenfury

Forgottenfury

ok i just got ts up and running..!!!! so if ur on GoA lemme no!?

thatperson

so whats everyones opinion on GoA so far? i like it but wana know if the group is gonna continue playing it

Gorefists

Gorefists

It's ok, but, doesn't really hold my interest that much. Nothing really good or bad about it actually. IMO it's something to fill the space before Tera, comes out.

However, if everyone wishes to play then I can do so as well.

thatperson

i know what you mean it seems that its basically another WoW copoff MMO but i thought all we were looking for was something to hold the space til tera came out (assuming we all get into beta)

EvilMistress

We are looking for something to enjoy while waiting on Tera. Just want to make sure everyone signs up for the FREE Beta so we can play it together before it goes to full release.

Gorefists

Gorefists

thatperson wrote:i know what you mean it seems that its basically another WoW copoff MMO but i thought all we were looking for was something to hold the space til tera came out (assuming we all get into beta)
We are, however the problem is, we at current have no idea when the beta testing is up, on top of their is no official release date for the game except to say it's slated for September of this year.

The information is a bit sketchy on what will change and what will not in the game before release, as well as if their will be character wipes before it's released, and, many other questions.

For those interested in the game the bare bones stuff I posted in the TERA section of the forum here, and the sign up for the closed beta testing can be found HERE. you will need to sign up to their forum to access it iirc, but, imo, the game is worth it and then some.

Smashbros

Smashbros

what worries me is the 35-70 gig download needed to play the game lol.

i love games and all, but fuck me thats alot of download needed lol

Gorefists

Gorefists

Are you getting that off the Beta sign up, or is that listed somewhere for min requirements?

This is what I have seen so far:
• CPU: AMD Athlon 64 x2 6000+ or INTEL Core2 Duo E6750
• RAM: 4 GB or greater
• GPU: ATI Radeon HD 3870 or NVidia Geforce 8800GT
• HDD: 35 GB (70 GB for download installation†)
• DirectX: DirectX 9.0c
• Optical Drive: DVD-ROM Drive
• Connection: Broadband

Smashbros

Smashbros

Gorefists wrote:Are you getting that off the Beta sign up, or is that listed somewhere for min requirements?

This is what I have seen so far:
• CPU: AMD Athlon 64 x2 6000+ or INTEL Core2 Duo E6750
• RAM: 4 GB or greater
• GPU: ATI Radeon HD 3870 or NVidia Geforce 8800GT
• HDD: 35 GB (70 GB for download installation†)
• DirectX: DirectX 9.0c
• Optical Drive: DVD-ROM Drive
• Connection: Broadband

Gorefists

Gorefists

† Additional disc space can help improve performance, disc space used by installer and game client does not increase.

Smashbros

Smashbros

ok so how much is the game download then?? or do they not give that yet??

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum